Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Little Details






  
  Dress - ASOS
Boots - ASOS
Bag - Primark

It was my friend's 21st birthday last week so on Saturday we went out to Bristol to celebrate. I thought I'd share with you guys what I wore. I kept it quite simple due to the detailing of the sleeves and boots. I love the fish net sleeves, it adds a sort of 90's vibe to the little black dress. With the cut out of the boots and texture of the bag it adds detailing and texture to the outfit. My boots also meant no taking my shoes off too dance on a sticky floor, no falling over and no blisters the next day! 

4 comments:

  1. love this dress, you look beaut!! xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I like the sleeves :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete