Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Vibes





 


Top - Topshop
Shirt - Blitz
Shorts - eBay
Boots - ASOS

Sorry for the little blogging break, I've been working LOADS and my photos lately have been coming out poo, but I'm back. I'm wearing a crop top and have my legs out, this may be me falling into madness. But I'm really loving this 90's, grungey, festival vibe outfit. I picked up this ribbed crop top in grey and black from Topshop and I love how they are simple but the ribbed effect gives them a 90's throw back vibe. My shirt is torn to pieces and was when I bought it but I love that it has like a story behind it, am I mad? Probably. I grabbed these shorts as highwaisted shorts are just a summer essential, I got mine in a size up for an oversized casual look. 

2 comments:

  1. chill look! love it. i followed you on GFC and bloglovin and would love it if you would check out my blog and maybe follow?!
    xx
    Annie
    the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I'll be sure to check it out xx

      Delete