Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Among The Flowers







Jumper - H&M
Cuff - Camden Market
Necklace - Adorned
Shoes & socks - Primark

 Today I'm just slobbing about before work this evening. So far today I've got out of bed and had lunch in the garden with my family, we had salmon risotto which was soooo delicious. I really like salmon and fish generally maybe more than meat, perhaps that is a little too controversial for a Friday. This jumper is such a loose and slouchy knit and perfect for layering over dresses and tops for warmer weather. I must admit though I dug it out my wardrobe this morning, does anyone else have at the bottom of their wardrobe fallen clothes that are long forgotten. Well I do and today I rediscovered this jumper, hoorah. I've started to get really frustrated with my photos, it is so difficult to find someone to take them and interesting backgrounds. I wish I had a little pocket sized photographer to carry around with me. Alas I don't I'm sorry guys I don't but I'm trying to work on it, not the pocket sized photographer but better photos.


12 comments:

  1. Love this look! Casual yet completely chic. The silver and turquoise jewellery goes so well with the burgundy jumper!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Silver and turquoise jewellery is gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Like the combo of the shoes and the socks ;D

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thanks for sharing. You have to love Camden market for gorgeous pieces of jewellery, love the necklace too... http://makeupandmedicine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah love Camden market jewellery, can always find a bargain and something unique x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, you look awesome

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I will check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty, love the style :)

    xx selin www.selinsbeautyplace.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you lovely! I will check it out :D x

    ReplyDelete