Pages

Thursday, 24 July 2014

El Hombre






T-shirt - Gap
Shorts - New Look
Bag - Zara
Sandals - Primark 

I enjoyed my last day off work for this week at Weymouth today. I love the beach and in this weather it is too good to resist. I wore my new top, I grabbed this men's t-shirt in XL as it was the last one in the sale. I just grabbed my scissors and cut it in half to create a slightly cropped tee. I just loved the sombrero with 'El Hombre' written inside, I just found it funny not sure why but I love it. These are the only shorts I own currently and in this heat shorts are a must! My beach bag is from last year's Zara sell and is great to chuck everything in, including a towel. We had a lovely swim, another dairy free milkshake and fish and chips on the beach. 

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check details here!

    http://gembolini.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much but I can't do it as I've been blogging over a year. Thank you though! xx

      Delete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you so much you are so kind x

      Delete