Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

London Exploring








I'm back from London and I had a great time! We spent the first day arriving in Camden and exploring. We went all round the markets, grab some delicious food and bought some goodies. I'll be doing a blog post later this week on all the bits and bobs I picked up on my travels. Whilst walking around we spotted some guys in kilts, this resulted in my Mum pulling up one of the guys kilts exposing his bare bum to the world (with his permission!). 
 On the second day we went to Oxford street and took on Primark, it was intense and I only bought a few bits (a surprise, I know). We then travelled to Shoreditch for dinner and we explored all the graffiti pictures above are from Shoreditch. If you haven't been to that area it's worth a visit for the graffiti and all the great vintage shops (my favourite is Blitz London). On our last day we spent some time in Convent Garden, we went to Five Guys. Five Guys if you haven't been is sort of like an Amercian dinner and is one of the BEST burgers I've had. It is a must stop for me when I go to London. 


No comments:

Post a Comment