Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Birthday Shenanigans





On the Saturday I turned 19 and thought I would share with you guys a couple photos from the weekend. Later this week I will do a post on some of the gorgeous things I was lucky enough to be given. I had an awesome birthday and thank you to everyone! In the day I went for breakfast with all my family, then later had lunch with Alex. I ate a lot of food that day. I then spent the evening getting ready with my best friend Molly and listening to records on my new record player. How awesome was my burger styled birthday cake, cake and burgers what more could a girl want?! As for Sunday, I ate a lot of hangover food and was sprawled in my bed for the majority of the day! 

4 comments:

  1. looks like a beautiful day.
    and the food looks sooo tasty. want it now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, and the food was good! x

      Delete