Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Festival Florals

 




   Trousers - Tesco
Cami - Tesco
Shoes - ASOS

It is that time of year again when we flock to festivals for music, mud and beer. Unfortunately I am not though but I have this bargain outfit as festival inspiration. The trousers and top together cost me under a tenner! Absolutely bloody bargain that you wouldn't mind ruining in the mud! I popped into Tesco and seen that had a HUGE clothing sale on and grabbed these goodies. The trousers are bright and funky but still light and airy to keep you cool in the hot crowds. The top is a thin knit again perfect to keep you cool but perfect to layer over a bikini or bralet! This outfit, if it survived the mud, could also be dressed up for a night out by adding a jacket and a pair of heels. 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, and can't believe it's from tesco! those trousers are lovely.

    anna at styleskittle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is gorgeous.. Really like the trousers with the orange and gold sandals. You're beautiful btw. Really love your blog it truly is amazing! I followed. Would appreciate it so much if you could perhaps check out my blog and also follow me back (I post theatrical makeup looks) x www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you, you are far too kind. I will be sure to check out your blog! x

      Delete