Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

March Playlist

1. Hozier 'Eden'  2. Courtney Barnett 'Pedestrian At Best'  3. Florence & The Machine 'What Kind Of Man
4. Raury 'God's Whisper'  5. Years & Years 'Take Shelter'  6. Slaves 'Feed The Mantaray

There have been a few new releases this month that are really pleasing my ears, I hope you like them too. Now Hozier had me with 'Take Me To Church' but 'Eden' is lovely, I also love the cover by Amy from The Little Magpie, she has a gorgeous voice.
Annie Mac played Courtney Barnett's song on her new show on Radio 1 and I was hooked. Now I can't get enough and I love playing it in my car.
I'm so glad Florence and the Machine have returned with a new album. I watched them at Glastonbury festival a couple years ago and I fell in love. Their music always has me wanting to chuck on a white, flowing bohemian gown and dance around in a field... that might just be me though.
I'd never heard of Raury but I really like this song's sort of Native American sound and looking I'm forward to hearing more from him.
Years & Years 'King' was the first song I heard by them but I prefer 'Take Shelter' maybe because 'King' has the curse of radio overplay.
Lastly I'm loving anything Slaves are bringing out right now, they aren't to everyone's taste, but I love the shouty, modern punky vibe they have. Plus the video for this song is just hilarious. So yeah, there are is my March Playlist, leave any song/artist suggestions in the comments below or over on my twitter

8 comments:

  1. Love this post, definitely going to be adding some of these to my spotty playlist! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do one every month so keep your eyes peeled. Hope you enjoy them! x

      Delete
  2. Loving Years & Years at the moment! x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been listening to Years and Years for quite a while now and it's great to finally see them making it big. Especially with a monumental hit like King! Love this playlist :) Xx

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is always so nice when that happens to a band/artist you like! Thank you x

      Delete
  4. I bloody love Slaves and Years and Years! Incredible playlist - definitely something I'd be listening too! xo
    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete