Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Spring Wish List








Trousers - Topshop
Sandals - New Look
Leather Jacket - ASOS
Playsuit - H&M

If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen I'm selling lots of clothes on the app Depop (follow me @stepintomycloset). So my wardrobe is looking a little bare and I've been looking around for some new items to invest in. If you know me or have followed my blog for a while you'll know I love black clothing. However white is wriggling it's way into my heart! I just think it looks simple and effortless, I'm also falling head over heels for pastel blue. I think these colours will look great in the summer with a tan.





5 comments:

  1. Love everything here! The blue dress looks like it has a wee bit of a 'turtle neck', I've not tried wearing something like that yet and that dress pulls it off perfectly. Hope you get some goodies on your wish list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a turtle neck, they can be super flattering. You should try one and see what you think! Me too, it is my birthday soon so fingers crossed! x

      Delete
  2. Love the cute playsuit!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete