Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Green Shoes






Shoes - Nike (bought on Depop)
Trousers - Primark
Jumper - H&M
Eagle Ring - Regal Rose
Necklace - Black Tied

 I stepped out of my comfort zone and invested in some trainers and I love them. I stumbled upon these on the Depop App (which I'm loving) and couldn't resist. I love the colour and the texture on the Nike tick. Another plus is how bloody comfy they are! I definitely needed that comfort today after a hilarious mess of a day. I got up to go into college for my lesson which I thought was second but no it was first thing as it has always been, since September. I then thought I'd missed the bus but it wasn't for an hour. To top it off for my next lesson of the day I walked straight into the wrong class. Clearly I don't know how to function today and it worries me that I'm classed as an adult! Hope you've all had a more successful day.

6 comments:

  1. That necklace is wicked! Love the outfit :)
    I feel like i've been a little off my game today too! ahh!

    Kate | Beautiboe
    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a bit of a weird day haha x

      Delete
  2. Oh no sorry to hear about your day, if it makes you feel better I had one of those days last week. Lovely outfit and your trainers are so nice! xxx

    http://asecretwhisperer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite funny, I did laugh at myself! Thank you my trainers got me through the day xx

      Delete