Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

#TonightIs one for me, one for you






Access All ASOS sent me a new invitation today, asking me where would we be without our besties? 
I have no clue, my best friend Molly helps me out through everything. As she has gone off to university we don't get to see as much of each other as we'd like to. Even so, whenever we do see each other it is like we've never left each other. We get on like two peas in a pod, despite being so different.  ASOS is celebrating #TonightIs one for me, one for you campaign by offer a goody to your best mate. Well I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than Molly. She has had a bit of a tough time lately and I would love to give her a little pick me up. As there is only so much chinese food and wine we can drink together! She left for university yesterday and I just would love for a special ASOS parcel to make its way to her. If you are reading Molly I love you to pieces! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment