Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

#TonightIs in the bag


I have been set another fun task by Access All ASOS. This time it is #TonightIs in the bag, I have to capture what is in my bag. It is like the what's in my bag tag a lot of bloggers do. So before work I just snapped the items in my bag for you all. I have my purse from Primark, make up bag also from Primark, my glasses,  Nivea Dry Confidence Anti-Perspirant this is great for work,  Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle, a hand cream from Aldi which smells amazing and my H&M body splash in cashmere which is sold out online. I like to take the deodorant and body spray as especially at work running around I like to make sure I smell good! The Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a bottle is great to give my hair some texture and volume as I have to have it tied up for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment