Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Highs and Lows







I must admit I am not a massive fan of high low garments any more but I've been watching Anna Lee and Jesse's videos and Anna often wears high low dresses. I think she looks great in them! She makes them look effortlessly cool and grungey. A look you guys know I love. So I took the plunge and bought one last week. I went shopping in Bristol and to my luck H&M had 20% off all women's clothing, what better excuse did I need. I found this lovely, grungey high low sort of acid washed dress. It is originally £14.99, a bargain anyway but with 20% off how could I resist ( I'd include a link but I can't see it online). I really like how it looks and how it falls on my body, the photos don't do it justice. It is loose and flowing without loosing too much body shape. I paired with my cut out boots and cropped Primark leather jacket. For accessories I wore a few rings (my nail polish is Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish, Black Cherries) and my statement necklace from New Look which I don't think is available any more, sorry. I also wore just a vest top underneath for some extra warmth, as it is chilly here in the UK. I bought lots of lovely things lately and would love to do a haul for you all but I don't have any video editing software. I don't think hauls are the same in a picture format. I hope to do lots of posts including my new goodies though. Hope you are all well and enjoying getting cosy for Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment