Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Sk8ter







Shorts - (Levis')via eBay
Baseball top - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
Eagle Ring - Regal Rose
Ying & Yang Bangle - Black Tied

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I'm having car drama before I've even got in my car. It has failed it's MOT and I spent yesterday trying to sort it out so I can drive. I'm at college today but I have work later so needed something versatile and easy to wear. I needed something I could wear in the slightly warmer weather we have at the moment but something I could wear with my jeans for work this evening. This top I love at the moment it is a great basic and I love the Autumnal warm colour of the sleeves. I do feel like with the skater shoes and baseball top like Avril Lavigne and a Sk8ter girl but hey hoe nothing wrong with that. Did anyone else as a teen use MSN speak? I can't think of any more now but comment below to help me relieve the good old days (jeez I feel old). 

2 comments:

  1. Great ootd! :))

    You have give away on my blog: http://kapege23.blogspot.com/2014/09/paris-london-and-new-york-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete