Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Perfect Print



  
Top - ASOS
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - Tesco 
Bag - Monki

Today is my favourite day of the week, I go into college later and finish by lunch. It is the only day in the week I get a bit of time to do things and to think more about what to wear and I love that. These trousers I think may be a wardrobe favourite at the moment as they are comfortable (a chiffon fabric) and I love the print. They fit well and I grabbed them in the sale which I also love. Paired with my turtle neck crop top I think they are great for Winter however if I paired the trousers with a loose t shirt they'd be perfect for Summer too. 
Happy Wednesday everyone! 


6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! The trousers are amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. normally I really prefer skirts over trousers, but I have to admit... these are beautiful! The fabric looks amazing (and soft indeed!)
    lovely blog, my dear <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a good buy! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Great pants!
    Cool blog! Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete