Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Santa's Grotto

A panoramic photo of some of the trees.


On the left Liz (my mum's friend) and on the right my Mum.





The Christmas bauble my mum bought me. 
Yesterday my Mum, her friend Liz (hi if you are reading Liz) and myself went to a Christmas shop in a little barn. It was adorable, it was perfect to get me even more into the Christmas spirit. I LOVE Christmas and can't wait so looking at all the gorgeous glass decorations, candles and little trinkets for Christmas was lovely. It was a cosy and cute day and we had lunch in the little cafe there. I had some gorgeous homemade tomato and red pepper soup followed with a scone (with jam and clotted cream obviously!). My mum bought my a beautiful glass decoration (above) and I also bought a little something to do a DIY post, so keep posted for that one this week. I hope I've got you all as excited as me for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment