Pages

Monday, 23 December 2013

Last Minute Shopping...










Scarf - Zara
T-shirt - Primark (£5)
Jeans - Vila
Boots - Market (Similar Here)

On Saturday I took my niece shopping in Bristol. We managed to find some lovely last minute Christmas presents but of course a few goodies for us too. I thought I would just share with you all a few goodies I picked up for myself. Sorry the photos aren't great but the weather is awful at the moment and the lighting likewise. I hope you are already for Christmas, and a happy Christmas Eve, Eve to you all! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You have such a lovely blog! ^_^

    Lets stay in touch! Lets follow each other on gfc, g+, bloglovin' .. DO let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete