Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Copy Cat

Dress - H&M
Jeans - Gap
Cardigan - Primark 
Necklace - eBay
Lipstick - Topshop
I follow a lot of awesome bloggers, it is great for inspiration and for those 'I have nothing to wear' days. Yesterday Hey Claire popped up a look that I fell head over heels for, so I wanted to try and recreate it with what I already had in my wardrobe. Her style is impeccable and she is definitely one of my style inspirations as she always looks so damn cool. I already love layering and I love adding maxi items to layer so this look was right up my street and I had items that worked well to recreate the look. The 'top' I'm wearing is in fact a dress and worked well to create this look, plus its great that I can mix it up so I can wear it as a dress or a top always handy. A girl has got to have options. Of course because it is chilly here in the UK I added my scarf for some warmth and I was ready to go. 

4 comments: