Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

Weekend






 T-shirt - ASOS
Jeans - DIY
Blazer - Monki
Boots & Bag - Primark 
Hat - My dad's 

So this is an outfit I actually wore months ago for a work leavers meal, hence the longer, non green hair. It was a great night and everyone had a real laugh plus yummy food. However I saved this outfit as I was asked by a local newspaper if they could feature my image in their weekend style column. I think it is clear my go to lazy outfit is jeans(generally black) and a oversized t-shirt either with my blazer or a shirt around my waist. It is a great quick, casual and stylish (if I say so myself) outfit. 

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, its so simple yet on trend! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the blazer! :)
    Great look!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, chic outfit! Love the hat :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete