Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Bohemian Style


Make up - MissFDMakeup

A few weeks ago I helped a friend style a photoshoot for her portfolio. It was a bohemian style theme and we had to incorporate a leather jacket into each outfit. It was such an awesome theme to style and to be a part of. I loved layering up the items and mixing my clothing with some of Flo's clothing and also the models.  I'd seen some of Flo's previous shoots and just thought that her photography style was beautiful and when she asked me to help I couldn't say no. It was terrifying as it isn't something I've ever done and although it was for the lovely Flo (and with the other lovely ladies) it was still scary as I wanted it to be how she imagined. You know when you have an idea planned out in your head but someone else thinks the complete opposite? Yeah I didn't want that, however I think we are all chuffed with the results. The photo's look incredible. I'm glad I did it as it was such a laugh and so was fun to play around with different outfits and accessories! I even learnt a little about make up, but I mainly asked stupid questions. Anyone it would be great to show your support and go like Flo Tippetts- Hill Photography  Facebook page and subscribe to MissFDMakeup Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment